"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Nature & Family

Over the weekend, we went to visit Tracie's family 1) cause it was Tracie's Birthday, and 2) cause her sister had prom this weekend and Tracie wanted to do her hair!
We left on Thursday and made it there in time to go to Tracie's brother, Tate's game. It was awesome to watch him play. He played the first baseman, and also pitched for the last few innings and won the game for his team!
On Friday, we went shopping with Tracie's mom for her birthday. Tracie got very spoiled and got some really fun gifts! Then later that night we had a cake and ice cream party, then watched
a movie in her parent's new theatre room. On Saturday, we had a
really fun day planned. We went HIKING!!!! It was so much fun!
We went with my family, (minus the sister on her prom date)
my grandparents, and my cousin's family

1 comment:

  1. Twin has some way cool stuff! I want to go check that stuff out sometime!

    ReplyDelete