"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Oh the Many Faces

Over the last couple of weeks Logan and I have noticed that Jake is very animated with his face. Here are some of the faces he makes...Hanging out
Focused on something
A Cute little smile
Lifting his head to see what is above mommy's head
He does not like his car seat
Big Yawn

Showing off his mullet
He loves to move his hands! Even more by his face
Waking up!
I'm Hungary still...
His poop face
"I'm done eating and ready to sleep" look

He has been so much fun and we just love watching him!

2 comments:

  1. Aww... how cute! I love the many faces of Jake! Thanks for sharing them with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he has so much hair and is so cute! Nice Work :) Hopefully I'll get to come see you guys soon...

    ReplyDelete