"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Friday, October 18, 2013

Video of our Sweet baby girl!

My brother is on his mission in Indianapolis, Indiana and I am so proud of him and the things he is learning, accomplishing, and the time he is spending serving the lord.  I wanted to add a video I took recently of Brenae so he can see her personality and how much she has grown-since he left weeks before she was born. Anyway, to all who see it, enjoy! She certainly is a sweet girl and we have loved having her.  Logan is just stricken with her! She is pretty good, but when she wants attention or to be held she will cry until she gets what she wants.  She also, when she is throwing fits, will stiffen her body almost like she is planking.  It is kind of funny and I'm sure is something she will continue to do as she gets older. She is full of smiles in the morning and can put any sleep deprived mom in a good mood.  She also will giggle when people around her are laughing and really enjoys when people talk directly to her.  What a fun girl she is and we can't wait to see how she grows and develops but at the same time we want her to stay little cause she is soooo adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment