"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Monday, February 1, 2010

After School Fun



Well, we did it!! We made it through school. I finished on January 21st and came right down to Utah to be with Logan. It is such a wonderful feeling! So the first weekend, we went out with Todd, Meg, and Chloe. We went up to Park City, had dinner, did a little shopping at their outlet stores, and made it to the Burton snowboarding competition. Logan was so excited to be there. But due to the fact that it was freezing up there and traffic was going to be disasterous, we left before it was over. However we had lots of fun hanging out with Todd and the gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment