"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Pay-Off

Many times while Tracie was in school we wondered if her schooling was going to pay off. All those times she drug Logan into the school to get a pedicure, a manicure, a facial, a scalp treatment, and a haircut just so she could get her curriculum done. Well, now we see the light!!! Tracie got her test results back for her practical exam and scored a 94%! She was excited and then a couple days later, received her Idaho license in the mail! Now, the next step is applying for her Utah one. Then she will be free to work in any salon she wishes! We can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Tracie!!! I'm so proud of you! Good Luck! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boo your just amazing, oh and those times you dragged me in there payed off instantly

    ReplyDelete