"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving and More!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving dinner! We had lots of yummy food and a great time spent with family. We took some family pictures, that I wanted to post, but have not received yet. We did a little bit of shopping on black friday, but didn't have much to buy. We already did shopping for ourselves, and so we just shopped for other family members. Didn't get very far. Oh well, we still have about 24 more days, right?
Anyway, this upcoming month is full for us. I will keep posting and hopefully can snap a few pics also.
Love everyone and hope you all have a good holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment