"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Friday, March 4, 2011

It's Been a While

The last couple months have been very crazy for Logan and I. We went to visit lots of family during the Christmas season and it was at that time that Logan decided he wanted to go to school to be a dentist. So our plans quickly changed from staying in Utah to moving to Pocatello as soon as possible. We put our apartment up for rent and as soon as Logan got a job, he headed to Pocatello. I stayed behind for a few weeks to get things tied up at my job and hopefully sell our apartment. So when the end of January came, we packed up and moved everything to a storage shed in Pocatello. We are currently living with John and Cindy and have enjoyed our stay. We are looking to buy a house and have to wait for Logan to be at his job for at least 6 months before we can be approved for a loan. So we are waiting, driving mom and dad Thompson crazy!
We also found out during all this craziness that we are having a baby! I am currently 14 weeks along and we can't wait until we find out what we are having! I have already been going crazy on Logan about all the things we need to get and he has to remind me that we still have a while to get those things! So, as I have been looking at some items that we need to buy, I decided that I wanted to make my own bedding for the crib-that way I can keep busy instead of being a "Criminal Minds" junkie.
Anyway, we have loved being closer to family and being able to spend more time with everyone. We hope all is going well for everyone and can't wait for this summer's family trip!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations guys! How have you been feeling Tracie? This is an exciting time for you guys.

    ReplyDelete