"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Fever!

Well, I don't know about you, but I have Spring Fever. The off-and-on snow we got today was a downer from the last couple of decent days we have had. I am so ready to pull out my sandals and go on walks without worrying about freezing!
I know Logan has Spring Fever, he has just been ichin' to get back out and go riding on his dirt bike he bought this year. He just keeps talking about all the trips he's going to go on this summer and can't wait.
Speaking of trips, Spring Break has gotten Logan thinking. He and Cory came up with this great idea to road trip to Las Vegas this upcoming weekend. (Logan wanted to go mainly for my Birthday.) I originally asked to go visit my family, but since they are all going to be out and about, we had to change our visit to another week. This trip has us so pumped and we are just so excited to go visit there again. We really enjoyed our last trip there and can't wait!
Also, I have been busy to work on my crib bedding making and am almost finished already! I finished quite a bit sooner than I expected, but still have a few things left to do. So far I have made a couple sheets for the mattress and the bumper for the sides. So all that is left is the skirt and a blanket. The blanket I'm sure will take a bit longer, but the skirt should be pretty quick. I will have to post pictures at a later time of my progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment