"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Monday, April 25, 2011

Belly Pictures


Here is my belly at 21 weeks and 5 days! I'm so excited to see my belly grow along with my anxiousness for the days to pass by faster, however, it makes it harder to pick things up, and breath! :) But I'm loving it all the same!


**On a different note, Logan, Cory, and Greg have been all about riding! There conversations consist of camping, dirt bike riding, fixing or adding accessories to their dirt bikes, and anything else that might fit under those categories! He is so excited to go anytime he can and can't wait for the weather to warm up!

1 comment:

  1. Awww!!! You are such a cute pregnant woman! I can't wait till we can meet you cute little J-man! PS: As your best friend I feel that I have a right to come up with a bunch of nick-names for him. So far I am calling him J-man and J-dawg! :)

    ReplyDelete