"I promise you, I'm always there. When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair. I'll carry you when you need a friend, you'll find my footprints in the sand." -Leona Lewis, Footprints in the Sand

Friday, December 30, 2011

My, How He's Grown!

Well it has been a while since my last post and thought I would update. We have been so busy with the holidays and Logan finishing school, and me going back to work, that it has been hard to find time to update.
Logan finished his first semester of College with some B's and C's and is proud but knows he needs to up his game if he wants to get into Dental School. He finally finished registering for this next semester and is excited about some of his classes.
Tracie stopped nursing Jake since she went back to work and has been having a hard time losing the extra weight that she gained while pregnant. So she started dieting the 1st of November and lost 20 pounds in the month of November.
Jake, who is the highlight of our life, is learning so many new things. He is doing better with sitting up, has found out he has a voice and uses it, giggles, and is learning to grab things. He is just as cute as can be and we love having him in our life.
Here is a few pics of Jake as of late:

SSSSSSSOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

His Second haircut in 3 & 1/2 Months!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment